Sunday, June 23, 2013

To a New Adventure...

Wow, my first blog! Who would've thought? Writing has always been a passion of mine, but it has remained somewhat private. I really don't know where the idea came from to start a blog, I just woke up one day and decided I should. Now, I am finally getting around to doing it. I enjoy reading other blogs so much, and I truly feel that God has put an interest in my heart for other people- not just the crazy-big miracles that happen, but the everyday happenings of life for other people. I can't promise this will be the most exciting or life changing thing you ever read (if anyone ever reads it), but I can promise it will come from right where I am at.

This blog isn't going to focus on one part of me. It isn't a blog just for my spiritual encounters with my Heavenly Father, or focused only on my many craft projects, or just about my family. It is a blog for all of those things, and more.

Thanks for supporting this new adventure I am taking. I pray that you would stick around to see how it plays out.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany! Can't wait to see your blog as it progresses! check mine out at: www.MakeMineACosmo.com
    Hope your doing well! Miss you @ the hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm glad you're blogging now! I'll put you on my blog so it'll pop up when you have a new post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie, I will definitely check yours out!

    Adrienne, I love reading your blog posts! Excited they are so easy to access note!

    ReplyDelete