Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Old Has Gone and the New Has Come

Well it has been a few days since I have posted but, I just had to share this great news...
My husband got baptized today! God is so good!

Here is a photo of Seth and our pastor right before Seth got baptized.

One of the first things that I think of when I think about my husband is how far he has come since we first met almost 5 years ago. God's word tells us in 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" When we first met, Seth claimed to be a Christian meaning he believed in God. He has now realized that being a Christian is so much more than believing in God. It is about a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

Today Seth was baptized in front of our friends and family to show that he is a new creation In Christ. I could not be a prouder wife. Seth went through a transformation in October that words can't really describe, he put his Faith and his Life in God's Hands for the first time and God showed up. Our Creator started changing Seth from the inside out and, each day Seth is becoming more and more of the man God intended him to be. I am so blessed to call Seth my husband and I am so thankful for what God is doing in and through our lives.

This is Seth and I after his baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment